A Somerset Granny

My photo
I'm a Grandmother living in Somerset, although known as Nanna to the grandchildren.

Sunday 8 March 2009

A lazy Sunday

Typical, a day off work and I wake up at 7am instead of a nice lie in.
Wide awake, and the sun is shining.
Sadly by mid-day the rain and hail had arrived.

Ian the builder called in to measure up the garden and give us a quote for paving.

10.30am Kim and Garry with little Louis came by for a coffee and to see the Garden Room that Garry designed for us. Almost finished after a saga of events.

Just as they were thinking of going, Carolyn and Bern came in, more coffee.

Everyone gone by 12.45. Hubby had a mystery shop to do, so has dashed off to town.

I'm catching up on Something for the Weekend TV show that I recorded this morning.

Sun is out again now, but too wet outside to attack the garden, shame as it really needs a massive attack. Looks awful after the build. I've got loads of bulbs to put in, but until I can clear the bushes back nowhere to put them yet.

Went to the theatre last night with hubby and saw a comedy play. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment