A Somerset Granny

My photo
I'm a Grandmother living in Somerset, although known as Nanna to the grandchildren.

Sunday 12 February 2012

Time is rushing by..........Catch up - November.

I don't seem to have found time to get on this blog for quite a few months. Christmas came and went, and the New Year, and we are half way through February already.  I have knitted quite a bit lately.
At the beginning of November we had a new grandchild. A girl named Bea, she is beautiful, and the first grandchild to have dark hair.  Our lovely grandsons are all blond, as were my boys when babies.
I asked my Mum what colour my hair was when I was a baby and she can't remember!  Well it was a long time ago! Just over 60 actually, as I was 60 last November.
My long time friend, since we were 11 years old, Chris and
I went to Dublin for the weekend to celebrate our 60th
birthdays. Sadly our other friend Caro couldn't get away,
she had her own new Grandson to play with.
We had a great time, lots of sightseeing, and chats, coffee
 and chats, dinner and chats. In fact I think the only time
we stopped talking was when we were asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you talked in your sleep, too !! :o)

    Glad you had a great time in Dublin & it's nice to see you back blogging :o))

    ReplyDelete